How To Cover An Entire Wall With Curtains? Step By Step Guide To Cover Your Wall
Curtains are a new way to provide an elegant touch to your home. You can control the amount of natural light coming into your room with it. Besides that, covering walls & windows with curtains provides a cozy experience and also a perfect living environment. No doubt, there are plenty of benefits to having a curtain in the room.
But, have you ever thought about how to cover a wall with curtains? It isn’t easy as it sounds. It can bring many hurdles & challenges if done without proper guidance.
So, today we’ll walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to cover an entire wall with a curtain, making the process easier and more successful. Before that, accumulate the following mentioned tools as it is required to easily complete the process:
- Pencil – for position marking
- Ladder – to reach the ceiling
- Tape Measure – to calculate the wall area dimension
- Curtains – to enhance the cozy experience
- Hacksaw – to cut excessive conduit
- Curtain Rods: to hang the curtain
- Coupler – to join the curtain rods
- Brackets – to place the rods on it
- Anchor Screws – to fix brackets on the wall
- Screwdriver – tightening the screws
- Drill machine – to hole the wall
Assuming all the tools are present, let’s deep dive into our step-by-step guide to how to cover an entire wall with curtains: